Same formula as our original, we bottled it in slightly smaller PET bottles to reduce our price to half.
Wig specialists’ secrete tool to match their clients skin tone to the lace part of wigs, frontals, closures, and parts.
Perfect for fair brown and tanned skin, beige is a neutral yellow with cool undertones.
Ideal for medium toned skin, golden is a mid-range brown base with warm undertones.
Best for dark skin tones, Mocha is a deep and rich brown with cool undertones.
Suggested Way To Use
- Start by shaking your bottle well to mix pigment and liquid ingredients.
- Place your wig or unit inside out and place it on a stand.
- Spray a light layer directly onto clean, dry lace. Do not spray too much.
- Dye works better when it is warmer. If blow dryer is used, keep the temperature at warm setting. Avoid wet tint to spread onto the hair fiber.
- Repeat step 3 and 4 until you get the color you desire.
- Wipe off remaining tint from the lace or rinse unit with cold water.
- For more effective results, bleach the knots on your wig before applying lace tint.
Wigstensions Lace Tint Spray allows you to fully customize your wig within a few pumps. Hold your wig inside out and spray the semi-permanent formula about 6 to 8 inches away from the lace. The more you spray the darker the shade. Allow time to dry in between sprays for better result. If you use blow dryer, keep the settings at cool or slightly warm air. Witch hazel has been added to this formula to eliminate odor causing germs from your wig.
Shake it well before use.